Our goal is to further develop young athletes through the FNF community. We focus on speed training, strategy, and overall improvement of football skills.
OverTime is about putting in the extra work to be successful while having FUN!
Boise Session — Riverglen Jr. High, June 10-13
Meridian Session — Settlers Park, June 17-20
8:30am-12pm — Camp starts at 9am, but early drop off available
- Warm up with dynamic speed training
- Agility/Hand-eye coordination
- Offense skills (QB, WR, RB)
- Strategic games (capture the football, ultimate football, etc)
- Basic Defensive concepts (Dropbacks, Positioning, Pursuits)
- With more advanced campers different types of coverages and techniques used: zone cover 2, bump and run.
Day 4: OT Pro Day
Inspired by the NFL Pro Bowl Skills Showdown.
Players will compete in different drills including:
We will have prizes for these events and some fun additional competitions such as best touchdown dance.
*Each day we will have a 15 min break for kids to socialize, drink water, and eat a snack
What they’ll get
- A camp T-shirt
- Great skills coaching
What to bring
- FNF Jersey from spring season (we have extra to loan if player doesn’t have one)
- Water Bottle
- Athletic Shorts
- $95 early registration (through March 15th)
- $105 (March 16th- April 15th)
- $115 (April 16th or until camp fills up)